A detoxification program based on the Gerson diet
- Medical consultation and a discussion of blood test results
- A lecture on key elements of the Gerson diet – nutritionist Anna Gołębiowska
- A lecture on vegetarian and vegan diets – nutritionist Anna Gołębiowska
- A lecture on health impact of Ekofolwark programme- doctor
- A lecture on probiotics and intestinal leakage – nutritionist Anna Gołębiowska
- Screening of the film “Forks over Knives”.
- A lecture on ecological agriculture and healthy food – Elżbieta Lang
DURING THE COURSE YOU ARE GUARANTEED:
- Accommodation in the palace in Barnowo (rooms with toilette).
- Medical consultation with Dr. Oktaviusz Dembek.
- Nursing care.
- 12 kinds of freshly cold-pressed juices from certified organic fruits and vegetables.
- 3 meals a day featuring certified organic fruits and vegetables.
- 5 enemas a day using certified organic coffee.
- Daily weight and blood pressure measurements.
- Physical activities (walking with poles, cycling, joga)
- The chance to go horse riding (with additional payment).
- The chance to work out with Czesław Lang.
- Consultation concerning diet in sport.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Each course participant is required to bring the following up-to-date (not older than 10 days) test results:
- Sodium, potassium and chlorine levels
- Pancreatic amylase in serum and urine
- TSH, FT4
- Lipid profile (HDL LDL triglycerides, total cholesterol)
- Asparagine and alanine aminotransferase – ALT, AST
- Bilirubin level
- GGT – gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase
- Uric acid in blood serum